Category Archives: Motivation
Great motivational videos!
Today signifies the beginning of the last quarter of 2015. This is the time to step on the gas to ensure you end the year strong! Important numbers to recognize: Q4 2014 in Orange County there were 5998 properties sold, each of those had a buyer making almost 12,000 opportunities for a pay check! 6726 homes closed escrow delivering almost 13,500 actual pay checks to Realtors in OC! Listing inventory dropped from 7049 to 5190 (almost 30%!) during Q4 opening massive opportunities for those who work expired and cancelled listings and creating a lower inventory market for home sellers looking to capitalize on the opportunity to get more money for their homes and negotiate with SERIOUS buyers! Do you have a plan to make sure you capitalize on all of this opportunity to end 2015 strong and begin 2016 with momentum? While so many Realtors will be slowing down and talking about the market slowing down, YOU know the truth and must stay focused!
As always, I am here to help build and implement your strategic plan and coach you to success! Just call/text 714-782-2723 or email at Brad.Pearson@camoves.com
Click here to read my post on how to win with Expired Listings:
If you’re not already with Coldwell Banker and enjoying all of the coaching, education, and marketing support we offer, then let’s talk! Click below for more information on this phenomenal firm!
2014 Recap condensed into this fun 5 minute video! We had a fun as well as productive year and grew to over 120 agents in 2014 and opened our new 10,000sf flagship North Orange County Regional office in Yorba Linda! And we will continue to grow in 2015! Enjoy this fun short video and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Don’t miss our GRAND OPENING event/celebration on January 22nd from 4-7pm!
It’s 8 in the morning and you start your day (hopefully) by running that days expired listings. You review each listing and after years of being taught that if a home failed to sell, “it must be the price” so you start to figure out how big of a price reduction is needed to make each listing salable, subject to seeing the home of course. Then you start making your calls or visits to set appointments to get the opportunity to try and get the listing at lower price so you can sell it. In this blog post I will offer you a much better strategy to get these listings and actually show the seller that YOU are the best choice for them to provide the opportunity to sell their home.
Let’s start with a addressing the elephant in the room… PRICE! The LAST thing these sellers want to hear is that they need to list with YOU and drop the PRICE. If PRICE was the only reason their home failed to sell, then they really don’t need to change agents, they just need to change the PRICE. So how much sense does it make to tell a seller that you’re the best agent with the best company, best marketing, advertising, etc. but they still need to drop their price $25,000? The whole scenario begs the question “If you’re so great, and we should list with you, then why are you telling us to drop our price?” This is why any agent worth their value propositions, should be willing to take that listing and at the least give everything they’ve got to try and accomplish what the other agent couldn’t do before even discussing price. A simple comparison to going right after price would be if you went to the doctor with a stomach pain and the immediate diagnosis is surgery. Any good doctor would try everything they could before deciding that surgery is the answer. In the same way, we as Realtors, should do anything we can to make absolutely sure that when we recommend a price reduction that we’ve exhausted all other options because to a homeowner, a price reduction is major surgery to them.
Let me suggest a simple, yet powerful strategy:
1. Run the full printouts and examine all of the data, photos, accessibility, location, commission, unnecessary hoops to jump through in agents remarks, etc. and look for reasons, other than price, that could have contributed to the home not selling.
2. Once you’ve discovered the areas that YOU could and would do BETTER, then go to the sellers home and share this with them with the following script;
“Mr. & Mrs. Seller, I’ve reviewed your previous multiple listing information and have determined that with some changes and improvements to the marketing of your home and the exposure that my firm and I can provide, that I may be able to get your home sold. What I can assure you is that IF I cannot sell your home in the next 30-45 days, then we will be able to accurately make the determination that price is the issue. But only after I do everything I can to properly expose your home to the market would I even consider suggesting a price reduction. I’d love the opportunity to sit down with you and show you everything that I and my firm do differently to get top dollar for our listings.”
With this approach it completely supports your entire listing presentation and value propositions. It also provides with the seller a solid and legitimate reason to list with you over re-listing with the previous agent who was likely pushing for a price reduction for weeks before the expiration.
Now it’s important that you actually can improve the marketing and offer improved exposure and presentation to the market! Here at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage we have incredibly powerful tools as well as an in house marketing expert that you can utilize to actually demonstrate to your prospect that you CAN and WILL dramatically increase the advertising and marketing for the home when they list with you. Tools like the View Magazine with 1.2 million copies distributed each month, the View China for international exposure, our exclusive FAB+ program, our powerful and free Social Made Simple social media program, professional photography, staging, Quickview internal exposure program, YouTube On Location exposure, etc. etc. etc. will set you apart from every agent in your marketplace and instill confidence in your seller that you have what it takes to drive traffic to their home.
As always, I am here to offer ideas, strategies, and coaching to help you grow your business. For more information on Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage please feel free to email/text/call Brad.Pearson@camoves.com or 714-782-2723.
Thanks for subscribing!
It’s a great feeling to be with a firm with such a strong history and clear vision into the future! If you’re considering a career in Real Estate or currently at a company where there’s more questions than there are answers about it’s future, then take a moment and schedule an appointment to find out what Coldwell Banker is all about! Call or txt Brad Pearson @ 714-782-2723 or email Brad.Pearson@camoves.com . This great video below says it all!
So, after 21 years I’ve seen a thousand different ideas, tools, marketing programs, etc. on how a real estate agent can become productive or grow their business. Some are as simple as door knocking and as complicated as using neighborhood algorithms to try and determine who is going to sell their home next, but regardless of what the “strategy” only one thing remains the primary critical component to make ANY of them work…. NUMBERS! When it comes to growing a business, until and unless there is a strategy to contact, connect, and expose your offering to A LOT of people on a consistent basis, then NOTHING will work. In this blog post I want to just share a few examples of how you can take the simplest of strategies and grow your business exponentially.
Let’s look at the power of relatively small “numbers” combined with a couple of simple strategies that anyone can do:
1. If you simply wrote 5 handwritten personal notes to past clients, SOI, thank you’s, great meeting you’s, etc. per day, 5 days per week, 250 days per year only (allowing for a 2 week vacation), that would equal 1,250 handwritten personal notes! Considering the “high touch” factor of a personal note, it would be a near impossibility to not yield a good return of at least 1/2 of 1% at the worst case scenario, which would be 6 closed transactions at an average commission of $10,000 in Orange County, that’s $60,000!!!!
2. If you simply committed to handing out 5 of your business cards per day to perfect strangers and said “Hi, I’m ______, I know this is out of the blue, but I’m a local Realtor and looking to grow my business in (city/area), if you or anyone you know is thinking of buying or selling a home, I’d love to help!” This would be the same numbers as the above example and worst case scenario, add another 1,250 contacts and $60,000 to your bottom line!
3. If you simply CALLED 5 people per day that you know, or even that you don’t know, and simply offered your services as a Realtor once again, that would be another 1,250 people that you connect with, and another $60,000 in a year!
With these 3 extremely simple strategies, it is hard to dispute the sheer impact of the numbers with a modest 1/2 of 1% return over a year period, that would make you at least $180,000!!! Now if you are skeptical on my return percentage then go ahead and cut in in half… Then it’s still $90,000 for doing the most simplest of things on a daily basis! Cut in half again and it’s still $45,000! Not a bad return for writing a few notes, making a few calls, and handing out some business cards each day!
So now just think what could happen if you are a great presenter, great with scripts and dialogues, and relentless with follow up… what your return could be!
So why isn’t everyone making this kind of money in real estate? Here’s the answer… They don’t or won’t do these numbers on a consistent basis! And many just won’t do anything on a daily-consistent basis. Many agents will try different things and decide in a few weeks or a month that “it doesn’t work” and start looking for something new to do and then do that for a few weeks or months, and then keep repeating the process, yet if all they did was remain consistent and focused on building up the numbers with A FEW strategies, they would begin to see a huge return over time.
It is my absolute belief that those who decide to just stick with a few simple strategies on a short and long term basis, that they will, as many others do and have, find tremendous success in real estate!
As always, I am here to help, and talk about how a move to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage along with my free coaching could dramatically change your career for the better! Feel free to call or text me at 714-782-2723 or email me at Brad.Pearson@camoves.com .
Finally! A market where true sales, marketing, negotiation, and hard work actually matter again. Let me explain… Looking back over the last 10 years to 2004 thru 2014, we have experienced two completely different markets. 2004-2006 we had a huge run up in prices, easy financing, and every seller was happy with the price they got for their home, then from 2006-2013 we had a massive percentage of short sales and REO’s followed by some incredibly low inventory blips that made every agent look like a genius. If we look at the skill necessary to succeed in these markets, they strangely had one big thing in common… Sales skills, marketing, negotiation skills, all were not very necessary to succeed in real estate sales. From 2004-2006, agents really didn’t have to convince their sellers to price the home competitively since the easy financing and boom market caused the buyers to just pay outrageous prices for every home since they were buying payment and could get a large loan by simply fogging a mirror. Negotiating commission, listing period, contingencies, repair requests, etc. etc. were not very hard when the seller was making hundreds of thousands of dollars in profit in many cases. Sure, there was some negotiating here and there, but let’s compare it to the early to mid 90’s when many of us had to tell our sellers that their homes would be worth less every single month that their home sat on the market, and their equity was evaporating. If you cut your teeth in the 90’s like I did, then you know what I’m talking about. There were some amazing agents in the business that knew their scripts, dialogues, strategies, etc. and good skilled agents made a great living. Yes, there were lots of distressed sales, but very different market from 2006-2013. In the 90’s, the government didn’t pass short sale legislation and short sales meant a whole different thing to sellers, banks were still somewhat human and we were able to speak to a negotiator rather than upload documents into a website and receive an email back with their decision. If the bank rep said no to something, we could call and talk to them. We also had 6% commission HUD REO’s, Fannie and Freddie REO’s, VA REO’s, and we were almost always able to talk to a human being and negotiate for our clients. In 2006-2013 the average short sale client could care less what our commission was and advertising, marketing, negotiation skills, all were almost completely unnecessary. Price it right, reduce the price if it doesn’t sell, and open escrow. Unlike the 90’s, agents even hired “short sale negotiators” to do the hard part. Times are changing dramatically and it is my hope that it stays this way for a while!
So here we are, big shift in available inventory, short sales and REO’s are disappearing rapidly and represent a very small part of the market now in Orange County/Southern California. Prices ran up over the last 18 months due to inventory challenges kick starting the market, forcing us to a point of stabilization and leveling off of prices with us looking forward to very slow and sustainable price increases that are more based on legitimate supply and demand, economic conditions, employment numbers, etc. If you look at the recent graph covering the last 12 months, you can see that sales counts are close to resembling the 12 month ago numbers plus or minus a few hundred. But look at the active listing count… Rather than “hundreds” more, we are looking at “thousands” more homes on the market. This will make the market “feel” much slower than last year “felt”, but it’s only because now their are many more homes on the market. What does that mean? Well, it means that we will definitely have to see “List” price corrections, expired listings, sellers unhappy with their agents, for sale by owners, days on the market will increase, and buyers will become much tougher at negotiating now with thousands of more homes on the market.
Below, I am listing the things that WILL once again be important and the agents who sharpen their skills, and affiliate with full service firms that offer support in these areas.
1. Become a skilled salesperson again! Your clients are depending on YOU to sell their home or sell them a home. YOU will need to be able to properly articulate more than ever the reasons your clients need to take certain actions, and allow you to do your job. Over the years, the term salesperson has become a bad word, yet despite the overall negative connotations of sales people, we are the people who keep the economy moving! Every time a great salesperson is able to ethically make a sale, the economy gets better and someone gets something they want or need. Embrace your inner salesperson and learn your objection handlers, scripts, dialogues, strategies, tactics, and become a great communicator of information.
2. Sharpen your negotiation skills! You’re going to need them! Getting a transaction accepted will not be as easy as before. A great negotiator can NOW save their client thousands of dollars, and avoid huge headaches. Get back to presenting offers in person and show off your negotiation skills verses the co-ops agent and save your client money because they chose YOU! Or just fax over your offer and hope for the best like so many other agents will keep doing!
3. Better learn to fight for your fee! Sellers are smart and if you can’t even stand up for your fee/commission then how can you stand up for their equity???? Believe in your value based on your ability to deliver incredible results, service, and convenience! If you don’t then they won’t. Commissions are negotiable. Great negotiators will be paid more, and because they are great negotiators, they are worth more!
4. Marketing matters more than ever! If your company doesn’t provide any marketing support, then you need to do it yourself. If you have to do it yourself, then you will have a huge challenge keeping up with huge national real estate company’s advertising and marketing offerings. While your company may have told you that “print is dead”, “marketing doesn’t matter, just price it right”, “brand doesn’t matter, you’re the brand”, etc. this was almost believable the last 10 years, but now, no one in their right mind believes those statements anymore. A massive print strategy, combined with a massive online strategy, with professional photography, high quality marketing materials, social media, video, international advertising, and a legitimate budget dedicated to each listing, orchestrated by a skilled and experienced marketing person (not most real estate agents) will not only get listings sold for top dollar, but will get you more listings! Does your company have a marketing department, marketing director, marketing coordinator, etc.? Or do they still keep telling you it doesn’t matter? “But I’m on a 100% split!”, try telling your listing prospect that they should list with you because of your split. 🙂 What is your marketing strategy, budget, timeline, for each listing? Can you articulate it to a seller prospect? Or is your strategy just to work them over on their price?
5. Must embrace technology! Most got away with not embracing technology this last 10 years. The sellers didn’t care if you knew how to use an iPad when they were in foreclosure and just wanted you to get them out of their debt. But now when one agent shows up with a full multimedia presentation and can show how this will make their transaction easier, and how they will be able to use cutting edge tools and strategies to expose their home to the market, and another shows up with a huge folder with papers falling out all over the place, all other things being equal, the high tech agent is going to win! You need to know how Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and others, work and be able to show them how you will maximize the use of these sites. You need to show them that you have a legitimate social media marketing strategy as well.
6. Know your company value propositions and HAVE a strong company/BRAND! While brand may not have mattered when the clients were in short sales, or prices were escalating by 20,30,40,50+% overnight, sellers will, as they always have, choose the company they trust and feel the safest with when their equity is at stake. When a seller can get a large, reputable, well known, financially stable firm, for the same price or maybe a tad more than a small unknown firm, if presented properly, they’re going to likely choose the well known BRAND. Brand does matter despite some company’s saying it doesn’t. If brand didn’t matter, then no one would ever buy a Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Bentley, Rolls Royce, when they could by a similar car in size and shape for a tenth of the price. To believe that brand does not matter, requires someone to take a complete departure and vacation from common sense. 🙂
7. LEADERSHIP! Finally, leadership is going to matter more than ever. Great leadership that is! The best athletes in the world excel with great leadership, and so will you as a real estate agent. Your manager, your broker, your legal team, training, executive team, all need to be fully engaged in your business in one way or another. When you have a transaction going sideways and need help, you need to know that you have the best of the best on your team. Time in the business is not the only thing that matters, it’s experience and success in the business that matters more. Great leadership will help you close transactions that would otherwise fall out. Great leadership will help you grow as a business person and do more business with less effort, work smarter, and grow in your profession. Is your leadership team engaged or distracted constantly? Are they still teaching 20 year old strategies or are they bringing new and challenging strategies, tactics, and ideas to you consistently that keep you ahead of your competition? Are you inspired and motivated by your manager/broker? This is one of the most critical components of success in real estate, and one of the most overlooked.
In closing, remember, this is an “agents” market! This will be a market where focus, skill, and a thorough marketing strategy will set you apart from so many agents who will still use last years strategies this year. Inventory is UP, sales are level or very slightly down yet increasing. There is more opportunity to build a phenomenal business and career that will transcend any market. Finally, we will get to deal with real homeowners at the dining room table again and showcase our true value to them. When another agent fails there will be opportunity for the skilled agent/salesperson to come to the rescue! So watch those expired listings this year!
Get back to sharpening your skills, attend great training programs, attend great sales meetings, get a coach, and take advantage of this phenomenal market that we have before us! Your clients need you to be the best you’ve ever been!
As always, I am here to help and am known for my strategic mind and ability to use cutting edge tools and tactics to impact agents in a way that helps them grow and succeed. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me whether you are already a Coldwell Banker agent, or not, as I am always open to sharing why my team and I have been so successful over so many years!
I can be reached via email at Brad.Pearson@camoves.com or via cell/txt at 714-782-2723.
Just 5 short months ago we began the search for the perfect facility and location to open the new Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage office in North Orange County. The search began for an office between 4,000 and 6,000 square feet in the Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills areas. This proved to be a challenge with the lack of highly visible commercial office space available. As with everything worthwhile, patience paid off! After a month of searching and looking at what was available out there, we came across this free standing 10,000 square foot building in one of the busiest retail shopping centers in Yorba Linda with plenty of parking and several monument signs on Yorba Linda Blvd and New River as well as directional signage within the center. Additionally and most importantly we were able to secure huge signage ON the building on multiple sides for the beautiful Coldwell Banker sign. The location couldn’t have been more perfect with it strategically situated on the Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills border too! At this point, the realization kicked in that we are now considering double the square footage that we started looking for, and a massive full demo and remodel of the entire facility and the number crunching began. From Irvine to New Jersey, an entire team from financial analysts, facilities managers, and executives, began working to shift our North OC plan to a substantially larger presence. During the process, the updates were flying “How many agents will come? How many have been hired? etc. etc.” And happily I was able to report that phenomenal agents were joining and willing to work out of our temporary facility in Anaheim Hills. I had some agents even saying “I want to be your first hire! and I want to be in the first 10, 20!” To say I was flattered would be an understatement! But these agents all were able to see what an incredible change to the landscape of North Orange County was about to happen! For years there were only a couple large companies with strong value propositions to the customer, and agents continually were traded back and forth between them all, and the options became very limited. Finally, a strong, large, and financially stable company with a powerful and respected full service luxury brand name decided to open in North Orange County with a very strong agent and customer value proposition. And here we are!
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Previews International, Owned by a Subsidiary of NRT LLC., (The Number 1 and single largest real estate company in North America) has committed to North Orange County with offerings to agents like they have never seen before. The customers will realize a new option that provides them with exclusive benefits, exposure, and services that have yet to be offered in the area! With over 720 offices and 41,000 agents in the US in our firm alone, and then over 80,000 agents and 3100 offices in 51 countries and territories with Coldwell Banker franchises combined, we are able to simply offer a completely different agent and customer experience than our competitors!
We’ve been called a “disturbance” to the market by agents and others in the industry since this is clearly a “game changer” to so many. We see this as a great compliment!
I want to thank the now 63 agents and growing daily who have joined prior to this lease and building becoming a reality! We are now on our way and looking forward to continuing our positive growth with the most professional and productive agents in the area!
If you are interested in more information on our firm, please feel free to call me at 714-782-2723 or email me at Brad.Pearson@camoves.com
Check out our first fun intro video below!
There was a time when some of us tech geeks would fantasize about the future of technology in real estate and try to figure out what the next big thing would be. I got my license in 1992 right as Windows 3.1 was finding it’s way into real estate offices. The MLS was a DOS based system and Word Perfect was still on many computers that we printed to our dot matrix printers with the paper with the holes we had to tear off the sides after printing, and there was no such thing as WIFI or high speed internet and we were all on dial up. Oh and we all carried pagers and cell phones were few and far between, not to mention enormous. Yes, I’m dating myself, but I am fortunate to have started in real estate when I did. In 1992, MLS books were disappearing and the world was changing despite a full blown recession had started. I was sitting in a real estate office listening to agents complain about the things that were going away, and expressing frustration with the new technologies that were showing up. For me, being a budding 22 year old tech geek, I was in heaven! I spent $3000 on my moms credit card at Circuit City with the promise to pay back when I “closed a sale”, on a giant 100mhz Windows computer that couldn’t even fit in the trunk of my car. As I hauled all of the big boxes into my office, I had agents looking at me like I lost my mind. Some asked, “why would you buy that and not just use the office computers?”, and my response was, “because I want my computer to do more!”, then they asked “More what?”, and that’s where I said, I’ll let you know when I figure that out!” I share all of this because we are and have been in a period of time where the world has changed so much technologically that if someone told us that we would have a device that fits in our hand that is hundreds of times more powerful than the huge computers we used to use in the 80’s and even 90’s we would laugh at them. Now we have the ability to do so much from anywhere on a small device that fits in our hands, yet there is still a large part of the real estate industry that hasn’t embraced the technology, leaving opportunity for those who do to outperform them with efficiency and service to their customers! Just like in 1992, things are changing all around us and those who jump on the hottest tech early will be light years ahead of the rest competitively while providing their clients a higher level of service.
First let me get the Android vs. IOS/iPhone/iPad debate out of the way. In real estate, IOS is the only way to go… Period. Why? Simplicity and features! While I carry an iPhone/iPad and a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I rely mostly on my IOS devices for daily use in real estate. To break it down and end the argument, try to seamlessly open a contract from Zipforms Mobile to a signing App, sign, and email to a client. On Android you will be there forever emailing to yourself, or trying to use the native Digital Ink program and give up frustrated, on the iPhone or iPad you can do it seamlessly with the “Open In” function and be done in literally seconds. Try creating and presenting a Powerpoint or Keynote presentation on an Android device… First you need to find the right app amongst many that will do what you need it to do. On the iPad/iPhone you can use the Keynote app and create or play Powerpoint or Keynote, and even export as PDF to share the slides with anyone. I can go on and on. It is my hope that at some point these issues are simplified on the Android OS for us as I do love so many things about my Note 3, but for now, the iPhone/iPad wins for real estate.
Now let’s get down to the iPhone/iPad apps that you should have if you are in the real estate business. And while I know there are many more than what I’m listing below, I want to just give you a solid starting point.
1. Sign n Send = There are many signing apps, but this one is the easiest and most versatile in my opinion. But I’m open minded so if you found one that you think is better, then please share!
2. Keynote = This app will allow you to create, edit, play, and present both Powerpoint and Keynote presentations. Built-in templates, easily share a presentation via Apple TV or VGA Cable to TV with adapter, and send out a copy right from the app in PPT, Keynote, or PDF format. Very easy to use.
3. iMovie = Create videos on the fly with music, transitions, etc. You can use built-in themes and even make movie trailers if you so choose. Upload directly to your YouTube channel and promote your listings or information in seconds and look good doing it.
4. PDF Splicer = This app will allow you to combine, sort, re-order, your PDF files, documents, etc. This comes in handy when you have a lot of contracts to get signed and don’t want to keep having to go back to Zipforms over and over. Just prepare before the appointment and have one easy file to open and sign in Sign n Send.
5. Scan To PDF = This app will allow you to scan documents using your iPhone/iPad’s camera function and send via email as a clear PDF file. This is great for online transaction management platforms where you can just scan and email documents right into the system. Easily send signed copies to your TC, co-op agent, and client and forget about the old fax machine or complicated scanner at the office.
6. Dropbox = Move all of your important files to your Dropbox on your computer and have them anywhere you go on your iPhone/iPad. Share public links with people, create shared folders, upload photos from your phone to the Dropbox and have them accessible on all of your devices or any computer.
7. Penultimate – Evernote = Take notes on your listings, in meetings, etc. Treat it like paper. Use your finger or a cheap stylus and have your notes automatically on every device. Start a new file for each listing and actually have a conversation log that can help you in the future in the event of a dispute or legal challenge.
8. iBooks = This native app is perfect for keeping important and often used PDF documents at your fingertips. Have your PDF listing presentation here to be able to review and then easily email to a prospect. Keep copies of your marketing materials, post cards, property flyers, real estate license, scripts, business plan, testimonial letters, and anything that you may need to refer back to or share quickly with someone in person or via email.
9. Pages = This app enables you to create beautiful flyers on the go for almost any situation. There’s even real estate listing templates preloaded! Thanks for thinking of us real estate folk Apple! Create your letterhead, compose letters, open in Sign n Send, sign, and email out without ever printing to paper. There’s so many possibilities with this app and it’s so easy to use.
10. Title company apps = I would suggest that you talk to your title rep and ask them if they have an app. Most of the large title companies have phenomenal apps that enable you to do many great tasks including pull/order property profile information directly from the app enabling you to provide your clients with accurate data on the fly.
Bonus app recommendations = Google Earth, Google Voice & YouTube. These great products work perfectly on the iPad/iPhone via the apps. Check them out and you’ll see immediately how they can help you gather information, showcase information, and connect better with your clients.
In closing, if you’ve seen my presentation on these tools, then you know that I tout these as the way to provide a more personal level of service to your clients. While many see technology as an attempt to depersonalize our business, I see it completely differently. Using tools like Skype enables us to be face to face with distant clientele, Google Voice offers the ability to have a personal voice mail greeting for each and every person in your address book, going paperless and being mobile makes you more efficient so you can spend more time working to seller your clients home or find them a home rather than standing in front of a copier or fax machine fixing paper jams, using your tablet or smartphone to provide factual accurate data rather than just opinion can help your clients make huge personal life decisions based on solid information/data…. And lastly, realizing that our clients would rather spend more time with their friends and families and less time with their real estate agent, sharing this technology with your clients will enable you to get more done in less time with them, enabling them to have more free time to do what they want, rather than what we want/need.
As always, I’m here to help you grow your business! Having been a guest speaker at the local Apple retail store to Realtors on using the iPad in their business, and personally using the iPad and iPhone as my primary daily business devices, I can also help you learn and use the most cutting edge tools available to us. I am constantly staying on the cutting edge of any technology that I see as being useful in our business and can help you decide where to spend your hard earned money when you begin the search fora device or look to upgrade/update what you are currently using.
I’m proud to say that Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage recognizes the impact that new cutting edge technology has in our industry and offers our agents the most powerful tools to help them be more productive and capture more business. For more information, call or text me at 714-782-2723 or email me at Brad.Pearson@camoves.com