Real Estate on an iPad Workshop – Apple Store Pres. Notes Sept.28,2011
My goal with implementing new technology and the iPad specifically:
-To make/keep Real Estate more personal.Yes,that’s right!
-Increase the quality of information that we give/provide to our customers
-Increase freedom and convenience for our customers
-Create more efficiency so that we can focus more on the things we would rather be doing! Prospecting for new business, to more time with our families!
-Bring much needed, increased professionalism to the Real Estate industry.
So, lets start with a day in the life of a Realtor® who uses an iPad
– Prospecting, door knocking, FSBO’s, Expireds, etc. Working with Buyers… You have solid data at your fingertips. No more going back to the office.
o Title company apps like “Agent First” allow you to pull up tax record information instantly on any property.
o Fidelity Bottom Line app allows you to quickly figure out closing costs and house payments.
o MLS-Touch allows you to pull up to date MLS information from the field in a simple interface
– Presentations with Listing or Buying prospects
-Keynote is a great App that allows you to do a full presentation with your prospect on the fly. NO more books
-YouTube or Videos to showcase your other Virtual tours, commercials, or Video Testimonials!
-Google Earth for showing clients/prospects the aerial view of the property. Lot size, shape, location, proximity to shopping, schools, freeways, etc.
-Use Safari to showcase your Website, and online presence. Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, etc.
-Safari for using statistic programs like TRENDGRAPHIX
– Penultimate App for taking notes about the home and use as a Talking Pad
– ZIP FORMS Mobile for the iPad! Newly updated and user friendly! Sign up at http://www.CAR.org
– SIGN-N-SEND APP…. Actually sign the contracts ON the iPad!!!! And email COPY…. to all parties directly.
No one can ever say that you didn’t give them a copy of what they signed again!
– Fax It App… You can fax those contracts if needed to any fax number directly from your iPad
– Scan to PDF App – For iPad 2 only. Or iPhone. Camera needed. Scan documents and send via email or Fax it!
– Open Home Pro App – A great app and electronic guest register with an instant email follow up and price update feature!!!!
Other great Apps:
– Pages App Word, Excel, PPT
– Dropbox – Have everything with you, everywhere!